20080621

Another Poor Man's Spa

Today, because we had a $22 gift certificate/credit that my buddy Stan bequeathed to me, we finally checked out Banya5 located just north of downtown Seattle. This is now the 2nd Poor Man's Spa (PMS) we've experienced in the last month, and can't say I'm dying to go back.

While the massage I had there was pretty good (well, except for the masseuse that made a habit of bumping into the table. Um, isn't that covered in massage school class 101?), the amount of what I call "homework" we had to complete when we first arrived (and had no warning about when I called to book our appointments), set the stage for not-so-greatness.

I'll try to make time to write more about this one later, but since it definitely won't even make my Top 20 list, I might not.

No comments: